Thursday 16 May 2019

Adrenalin forest recount

                                              Adrenalin forest wellington

As I get into my harness I think, gosh I’m hungry but as soon as I started climbing
it left my mind. When I got to the first level it was quite easy but when I got to the
4th level it was getting quite high by the time I got close to the end it was the
hard part of the course. There are spinning logs below me so I decided to zip line
this
part of the course then I completed the hard part of the course now there
were two long zip lines in front of me. I attached myself to the zipline with my
other zipline attachment then I thought the wires were going to snap but
thankfully they didn’t. By the time I got to the ground I was starving then
i thought “ I want some chips’’

                                                    The End

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mack,

    I really wanted to read about your experience at the Adrenalin Forest but unfortunately your text is spilling off the page. Could you please change the settings on this so I can read it? If you're not sure how to do this, bring your Chromebook over to see me (check with Miss Watts first!) and I should be able to help.

    Have a great day!

    Miss H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi miss H,

      i have fixed up the mistake but thanks for the reminder

      Mack,

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.